"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." ~ Matthew 5:14-16

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Step One: Creating the blog

I never imagine myself to be the blogging type, as throughout my life I was never one who had much to say. Or at least I thought I didn't. I'm not quite sure yet what the purpose is of this blog. I've never even thought of creating a blog until this afternoon, when I felt this overwhelming nudge... Perhaps it will serve as a great way to keep my family and friends up to date on the growth of my family and how we're getting along with our day-to-day struggles and blessings. What I'm hoping is it will serve as an online journal of sorts, sharing my random thoughts as I travel over the mountains and through the valleys on my journey through this thing called Life. And I encourage you to share any thoughts or comments on anything I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment